Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2020

Welcome to my blog!


"Yes, it's me. Surprised? I have just returned from the island of Chandelier."

Oh, okay. If you didn't "get" this reference, this doesn't mean that this blog isn't for you or anything. It's just a funny line some may recognize.

What am I doing here? Well I'm glad you asked. (OK, I'll stop, I promise!) This blog is about what moves me, what grooves me, and what grinds my gears. The title is taken from two favourite bands of mine.

Almost all the blogs I'm reading with some interest are either about music or comics, and I really don't want to limit myself to one thing, so I've decided to mostly write about those two topics, but I may also throw out the odd political rant. Expect no regular intervals between blog posts.

I do have a series of posts lined up, which all have one topic… Status Quo. The rock band. You think there's nothing worth saying about them? You couldn't be more wrong. You think they're a one-hit-wonder? Then you're probably American, and should be reading a bit about them :)

Anyway, that's all for now, but I'll keep you posted. Happy 2020, everyone!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen